Cara Brickwork is a well-established and reputable masonry contractor with a core business comprising of Commercial and Residential projects with values up to circa £4.5m.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join our team, duties will include (but not limited too):
- General supervision of site team, and general progress planning with site managers.
- Labour recruitment within Cara Brickwork Ltd.
- To attend co-ordination meetings on a part time basis, as required by the client’s representatives.
- To oversee correspondence with sub-contractors.
- To advise of any cost implications from variations.
- To oversee Site Safety Co-ordination in conjunction with CBL’s Site Manager’s, CBL’s Safety Consultant.
- To visit site on a part time basis, and co-ordinate Key Programme Dates and labour resource with Site Manager’s.
- Assessing/reviewing tender information and attending site visits or pre-tender meetings
- Assist in preparing tender programmes and submission/bid documents.
- Liaising with clients/subcontracts and suppliers
We are looking for someone with a Brickwork background. Keen attention to detail, the ability to understand work scopes and drawings is essential.
Excellent management and IT skills are required along with the ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and cope with a fluctuating workload. You will be proactive, able to use your own initiative and also work well as a team.
In return, you will receive a competitive package, Company Pension and be supported throughout by the Directors.
Cara are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
If you are interested, we will need all CV’s by 30/04/21 for you to be considered.
Send your CV to email@example.com