Cara Brickwork is a well-established and reputable masonry contractor with a core business comprising of Commercial and Residential projects with values up to circa £4.5m.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager/s to join our team, duties will include (but not limited too):
- Co-ordinate Programme and Key Dates with Main Client team and co-ordinate the progress to programme.
- Carry out site surveys/safety inspection in conjunction with Cara Brickwork Ltd Safety Consultant.
- Toolbox talks with work force.
- Attend daily co-ordination meetings.
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- Call off and order materials.
- Monitoring and Scheduling of site instruction/variations.
- Familiarisation of demands placed on him and employees by the Health & Safety at Cara Brickwork Ltd document.
- To ensure all work carried out is to a standard, and that quality is maintained. Ensuring QA is carried out in accordance with the quality plan/ITP.
- Co-ordination with other trades and relating any possible problems back to the Main Client.
- Enforcement of safe working practices
We are looking for someone with a Brickwork background. Keen attention to detail, the ability to understand work scopes and drawings is essential.
Management and IT skills are required along with the ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and cope with a fluctuating workload. You will be proactive, able to use your own initiative and also work well as a team.
In return, you will receive a competitive package, Company Pension and be supported throughout by the Directors.
Cara are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org